Kitui County Job Vacancies 2018 for Senior Supply Chain Management
Job Group “L”
- Be a citizen of Kenya;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Business Administration (Supplies Management Option), Commerce, Marketing, Economics, Statistics, Procurement and Supplies Management, Law or any other relevant field from a recognized Institution;
- Relevant working experience of at least three (3) years;
- Diploma in Supplies Management or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution; and Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- Supervise and provide guidance and advice in areas pertaining to Supply Chain Management to officers working under the officer;
- Assisting in procurement, preparation of procurement plans, market survey and research;
- Disposal of stores and equipment in accordance to the laid down regulations and procedures;
- Preparation of periodic and annual Supply Chain Management reports/returns;
- Any other duty as may be assigned by a competent authority.
How to Apply
Each application should be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the position applied for clearly marked on the left side and either hand delivered to the reception desk at the Kitui CPSB offices on Prisons Road, Kitui Town or posted to the following address:
The Board Secretary,
Kitui County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 33-90200,
Important information to all Candidates Applications should reach the Secretary, County Public Service Board on or before Tuesday, 6th March 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates MUST meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from the following agencies:
Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
Higher Education Loans Board
Kenya Revenue Authority
Credit Reference Bureau
Directorate of Criminal Investigation
The County Government of Kitui is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge commission for its recruitment services.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: