Kitui County Job Vacancies 2018 for Laboratory Technologist (2 Posts)
Job Group “L”
Two (2) Posts
- Be a citizen of Kenya;
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Services from KMTC or any other equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technology Board (KMLTTB);
- Higher national diploma in Histology/Cytology from KMTC or any other equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by KMLTTB;
- At least Two (2) years’ experience in a busy histology laboratory department; Registration Certificate issued by KMLTTB;
- Valid practicing license from KMLTTB;
- Certificate in Computer Proficiency from a recognized institution.
- Decontaminating working benches;
- Receiving and scrutinizing laboratory requisition forms and specimens;
- Preparing clients for collection of specimens;
- Receiving, collecting, labeling and registering and specimens;
- Dis-aggregating specimens for processing and analyses;
- Preparing reagents;
- Examining specimens;
- Writing and recording and recording of results;
- Dispatching the results for use in clinical management;
- Preparing stains in histology laboratory;
- Any other duty as may be assigned by a competent authority.
How to Apply
Each application should be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the position applied for clearly marked on the left side and either hand delivered to the reception desk at the Kitui CPSB offices on Prisons Road, Kitui Town or posted to the following address:
The Board Secretary,
Kitui County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 33-90200,
Important information to all Candidates Applications should reach the Secretary, County Public Service Board on or before Tuesday, 6th March 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates MUST meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from the following agencies:
Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
Higher Education Loans Board
Kenya Revenue Authority
Credit Reference Bureau
Directorate of Criminal Investigation
The County Government of Kitui is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge commission for its recruitment services.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: