Kitui County Job Vacancies 2018 for Health Administrative Officer (11 Posts)
Job Group “J”
Eleven (11) Posts
Kitui County Public Service Board (CPSB) is a body corporate established under Section 57 of the County Governments Act, 2012 pursuant to Article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010. Section 59 of the County Governments Act 2012 outlines the functions of the CPSB among them being “appoint persons to hold or act in offices of the county public service including in the Boards of cities and urban areas within the county and to confirm appointments”.
- Under supervision of a more senior officer, the officer will be responsible for:-
- Procurement, provision and maintenance of facilities;
- Preparation of budgets;
- Overseeing welfare of staff and patients and ensuring their security;
- General upkeep of the hospital;
- Any other duty as may be assigned by a competent authority.
- Be a citizen of Kenya;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE), mean grade C- or its equivalent qualification with at least a C in English/Kiswahili and Mathematics from a recognized institution;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following social sciences:- Government, Anthropology, Sociology, Business Administration, Public Administration, Commerce, Health Economics or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Proven proficiency in computer applications
How to Apply
Each application should be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the position applied for clearly marked on the left side and either hand delivered to the reception desk at the Kitui CPSB offices on Prisons Road, Kitui Town or posted to the following address:
The Board Secretary,
Kitui County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 33-90200,
Important information to all Candidates Applications should reach the Secretary, County Public Service Board on or before Tuesday, 6th March 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates MUST meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from the following agencies:
Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
Higher Education Loans Board
Kenya Revenue Authority
Credit Reference Bureau
Directorate of Criminal Investigation
The County Government of Kitui is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge commission for its recruitment services.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: