Kisii Job Vacancy 2018 for Patient Care Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Kisii Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Kisii Job Vacancy 2018
Our client in the hospital industry based in Kisii is looking to recruit a patient care officer who will be responsible for provision of high quality patient care within the section in line with Hospital policies, processes and procedures.
- Orients and educates patients and their families by meeting them; explaining the role of the patient care coordinator.
- Develops interdisciplinary care plan and other case management tools by participating in meetings.
- Providing education to others regarding the case management process.
- Monitors delivery of care by completing patient rounds; documenting care; identifying progress toward desired care outcomes.
- Evaluates outcomes of care with the interdisciplinary team by measuring intervention effectiveness with the team; implementing team recommendations.
- Complies with hospital and legal requirements by fostering nursing practices that adhere to the hospitals’ and nursing division’s philosophy, goals, and standards of care.
- Protects self, co-workers, and patients by following policies and procedures to prevent the spread of blood borne and/or airborne diseases.
- Respects patients by recognizing their rights; maintaining confidentiality.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains patient care database by entering new information as it becomes available; verifying findings and reports; backing up data.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing/ Social Work
- Registered/Licensed Social Worker
- Minimum of 2 years working in a clinical related field gained from a reputable organization
- Knowledge of healthcare delivery systems and case management
- Experience in Health Promotion and Maintenance
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the job title “Patient Care Officer” on the subject line by 12th October 2018
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: