Kisii County Recruitment 2018 for Senior Superintending Engineer (Mechanical), Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Kisii County Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Kisii County Recruitment 2018
The Kisii County Government wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions pursuant to Article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 and Section 63 of the County Government Act, 2012.
J/G ‘N’ (2 POSTS)
Responsibilities for the Senior Superintending Engineer Job
- Carry out technical activities related to mechanical engineering.
- Design & implement strategies for continuous operational efficiency and sustainability of mechanical systems.
- Supervise projects implementation progress, monitoring and evaluation.
- Ensure design, construction and maintenance standards are adhered to and maintained.
- Ensure effective integration of activities and timely delivery of services.
- Preparation of work plans.
- Ensuring the various mechanical equipment are in good working condition and well maintained.
- Prepare regular and periodic reports.
Senior Superintending Engineer Job Requirements
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have worked for a minimum of four (4) years’ experience in Mechanical Engineering.
- Must be a registered with the relevant Engineers Board.
- Must have practiced in Mechanical Engineering for 5 years.
- Ability to co-ordinate activities and deliver as per given schedules.
- Proficiency in computer applications and computer aided designs (AutoCAD).
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills.
Salary: As per Salaries and Remuneration Commission of Kenya’s guidelines.
APPLICANTS FOR THE ABOVE POSITIONS ARE REQUIRED TO GET (VALID i.e. YEAR 2018) CLEARANCE FROM THE UNDERLISTED ORGANIZATIONS TO MEET REQUIREMENTS OF CHAPTER SIX OF THE CONSTITUTION OF KENYA 2010.
- Kenya Revenue Authority.
- Higher Education Loans Board.
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission.
- Criminal Investigation Department.
- Credit Reference Bureau.
Copies of these clearances MUST be attached to the applications.
Women and People living with disability are encouraged to apply and should clearly indicate the type of disability
How to Apply
All applications should be accompanied by a copy of National ID Card, a detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials, to reach on or before 25th June, 2018 at 5.00p.m. and addressed to:-
Kisii County Public Service Board,
Mwalimu Hotel Building,
P.O Box 1848 – 40200 –Kisii, Kenya.
Hand delivered applications should be handed over at the County Public Service Board’s offices situated at Gusii Mwalimu Hotel, 1st Floor.
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More