Kisii County Recruitment 2018 for Principal Superintendent Architect, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Kisii County Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Kisii County Recruitment 2018
The Kisii County Government wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions pursuant to Article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 and Section 63 of the County Government Act, 2012.
J/G ‘Q’ (1 POST)
Principal Superintendent Architect Job Responsibilities
- Providing architectural drawings.
- Developing objectives, requirements and budget of a project
- Preparing and presenting feasibility reports and design proposals to clients
- Advising the client on the practicality of their project
- Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts
- Assisting in project planning and management by coordinating the work of contractors
- Producing detailed workings, drawings and specifications
- Specifying the nature and quality of materials required
- Preparing tender applications and presentations
- Drawing up tender documents for contracts
- Negotiating with contractors and other professionals
- Preparing applications for planning and building control departments
- Controlling a project from start to finish and ensure timely finish and proper utilization of project budget.
- Regularly visit site to check on progress of projects to avert problems and issues that arise during construction.
- Ensuring that the environmental impact of the project is managed
Requirements for the Principal Superintendent Architect Job
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture/Building Economics and Management/Building Construction or its equivalent from a recognized institution in Kenya.
- Must be registered with Architectural Association of Kenya.
- Have an experience of not less than three years in Architects works.
- Show administrative ability, wide knowledge and Experience in preparation of Bills of Quantities and drawings.
- Have proficiency in computer applications for preparation of Bills of Quantities and drawings (EXCEL, ARCHICAD, AUTOCAD)
Salary: As per Salaries and Remuneration Commission of Kenya’s guidelines.
APPLICANTS FOR THE ABOVE POSITIONS ARE REQUIRED TO GET (VALID i.e. YEAR 2018) CLEARANCE FROM THE UNDERLISTED ORGANIZATIONS TO MEET REQUIREMENTS OF CHAPTER SIX OF THE CONSTITUTION OF KENYA 2010.
- Kenya Revenue Authority.
- Higher Education Loans Board.
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission.
- Criminal Investigation Department.
- Credit Reference Bureau.
Copies of these clearances MUST be attached to the applications.
Women and People living with disability are encouraged to apply and should clearly indicate the type of disability
How to Apply
All applications should be accompanied by a copy of National ID Card, a detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials, to reach on or before 25th June, 2018 at 5.00p.m. and addressed to:-
Kisii County Public Service Board,
Mwalimu Hotel Building,
P.O Box 1848 – 40200 –Kisii, Kenya.
Hand delivered applications should be handed over at the County Public Service Board’s offices situated at Gusii Mwalimu Hotel, 1st Floor.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More