Kisii County Recruitment 2018 for Mechanical Supervisor, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Kisii County Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Kisii County Recruitment 2018
The Kisii County Government wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions pursuant to Article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 and Section 63 of the County Government Act, 2012.
J/G ‘J/K/L’ (1 POST)
Mechanical Supervisor Job Responsibilities
- In charge of the County Workshop and supervision of the mechanical staff.
- Supervision of inspections and repairs of county fleets and plants.
- Preparation of specification of fleets and plants.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Requirements for the Mechanical Supervisor Job
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Holder of Diploma in mechanical engineering or automotive from an institution recognized in Kenya.
- A Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field will be an added advantage.
- Must have supervised a garage, metal shop or a welding shop/workshop.
- Must have an experience of two years as supervisor.
- Be knowledgeable on metal fabrication, designing of metals or draftsmanship.
Salary: As per Salaries and Remuneration Commission of Kenya’s guidelines.
APPLICANTS FOR THE ABOVE POSITIONS ARE REQUIRED TO GET (VALID i.e. YEAR 2018) CLEARANCE FROM THE UNDERLISTED ORGANIZATIONS TO MEET REQUIREMENTS OF CHAPTER SIX OF THE CONSTITUTION OF KENYA 2010.
- Kenya Revenue Authority.
- Higher Education Loans Board.
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission.
- Criminal Investigation Department.
- Credit Reference Bureau.
Copies of these clearances MUST be attached to the applications.
Women and People living with disability are encouraged to apply and should clearly indicate the type of disability
How to Apply
All applications should be accompanied by a copy of National ID Card, a detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials, to reach on or before 25th June, 2018 at 5.00p.m. and addressed to:-
Kisii County Public Service Board,
Mwalimu Hotel Building,
P.O Box 1848 – 40200 –Kisii, Kenya.
Hand delivered applications should be handed over at the County Public Service Board’s offices situated at Gusii Mwalimu Hotel, 1st Floor.