Kisii County Job Recruitment 2018 for Sub-County Administrator (3 Posts), Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Kisii County Job Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Kisii County Job Recruitment 2018
The Kisii County Government wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions pursuant to Article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 and Sections 58 and 63 of the County Government Act, 2012.
Duties And Responsibilities for the Sub-County Administrator
- The sub-county Administrator shall be responsible for:-
- Coordinating, managing and supervising of the general administrative functions in the sub-county level;
- Develop policies and plans at the sub-county level;
- Ensuring effective service delivery at the sub-county level;
- Initiate developmental activities to empower the citizenry at the sub-county;
- Oversee the safety and maintenance of infrastructure and facilities of the Public Service;
- Facilitate and coordination of citizen participation in the development of policies and plan s and delivery of services;
Requirements And Competencies
- Be a Kenyan Citizen.
- Be a holder of at least a master’s degree from a university recognized in Kenya.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of Devolution, the County development objectives and vision 2030.
- Working experience of not less than 5 years.
- Have qualifications and knowledge in administration or management.
NOTE: Applicants For The Above Positions Are Required To Get (Valid I.E. Year 2018) Clearance From The Underlisted Organizations To Meet Requirements Of Chapter Six Of The Constitution Of Kenya 2010.
- Kenya Revenue Authority.
- Higher Education Loans Board.
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission.
- Criminal Investigation Department.
- Credit Reference Bureau.
- Copies of these clearances MUST be attached to the applications.
How to Apply
All applications should be accompanied by a copy of National ID Card, a detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials, to reach on or before 8th May, 2018 at 5.00p.m. and addressed to categories A and B respectively as shown below:-
The County Secretary, The Secretary/CEO,
Kisii County Government, Kisii County Public Service Board,
P.O Box 4550 – 40200,
Hand delivered applications should be handed over at the County Secretary’s office and County Public Service Board’s offices situated at old Kisii Municipal Building and Gusii Mwalimu Hotel, 1st Floor respectively.
KISII COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: