KISE Job Vacancy 2019 for Physiotherapist II, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for KISE Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
KISE Job Vacancy 2019
- Diploma in Physiotherapy or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
- Certificate of Registration from a recognized institution.
- Proficiency in computer application.
- Atleast 3 years experience
- screening, assessing and providing therapeutic exercises, manual therapy, electrotherapy and hydrotherapy interventions as per the patients/clients formulated treatment plan;
- carrying out physical disability assessments for categorization, registration and other
- verifying and maintaining information and records relating to client
- sensitizing the community on Physiotherapy issues; maintaining patients/clients progress reports; collecting data for operational research; and preparing periodic reports.
How to Apply
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below. Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications online through the Institute website www.kise.ac.ke/job-application-form.
Applicants should complete the online application form, attaching academic and professional certificates, and an application letter addressed to Director, Kenya Institute of Special Education, P O Box 48413 – 00100, Nairobi.
All the details requested in the advertisement should be filled in the form. It is an offence to include false or incorrect information in the application.
Note that hard copies submission will not be accepted. Canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Applications should reach the Director on or before 4.00 p.m., 13th March 2019
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: