KISE Job Vacancy 2018 for Head of Internal Audit, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for KISE Job Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
KISE Job Vacancy 2018
Kenya Institute of Special Education (KISE) a Semi-Autonomous Government Agency seeks to recruit a qualified and competent staff to fill the following vacant
position. Head of Internal Audit
Job Group ‘L’
Head of Internal Audit Job qualifications:
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
- Hold a KCSE with a mean grade C+ and above or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (Accounting or Finance option), Business Administration (Accounting option), Economics or Statistics from a recognized institution and Pass in Part III of the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Examination.
- Holder of Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)
- Registration by the Institution of Internal Auditors or Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya.
- Certificate in computer applications
- Supervisory Management Course lasting not less than two [2) weeks.
- A Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police
- A minimum of five [5) years work experience in Auditing at senior management level.
- Meet requirements of Chapter Six-Constitution of Kenya, 2010
- Have served in Job Group ‘K; for a minimum of 3 years.
Basic salary: Kshs. 35,910 House allowance 28,000 Commuter Allowance 6,000
KISE is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply
Each application shall be accompanied by detailed Curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates addressed to Director and submitted to Email [email protected] on or before 30 April 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: