Kinangop Job Vacancy 2019 for Personal Assistant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Kinangop Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Kinangop Job Vacancy 2019
The main role of the personal assistant is to provide support to the MD for smooth running of the organization.
- Planning and Calendar Management
- Research, Planning and Administrative Support
- To provide a comprehensive secretarial and administration service to the Chief Executive across the range of his work.
- To develop, maintain and review administration systems to achieve maximum efficiency.
- To maintain and organise the Chief Executive’s diary, filing system and all other relevant areas as necessary.
- To support the Chief Executive in his projects, proposals, bids, etc. through research, consultation, team-management
- To draft speeches, articles, briefings, and project proposals as requested by the Managing Director
- To professionally represent the organisation at sector networking events
- To facilitate meetings, schedule debriefing meetings so follow up action can be implemented. Also by arranging refreshments, seating and taking minutes if required to do so.
- To co-ordinate staff/Board residential and meetings
- To respond to Board member and other stakeholder queries in a timely and professional manner, both orally and in writing.
- To co-ordinate all senior management and Board member travel arrangements
- To compile Board papers and ensure they are sent in good time for meetings. To circulate reports, minutes and agendas for Board and Sub-committee meetings. To liaise with the Chairman and other Board Members on various matters as required.
- To be responsible for receiving enquiries on behalf of the MD
- To ensure the effective management and update of all relevant databases.
- To liaise positively and professionally with colleagues and visitors;
- Commit to working proactively to support both the team and project output;
- To be amiable, professional and approachable at all times
- Any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
- Bachelor’s degree, Diploma, Certificate in business administration or any business related course
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar role
- Microsoft Office packages
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- An outgoing and friendly personality
- Ability to multi-task and strong leadership skills
How to Apply
If qualified kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating “Personal Assistant” on the subject line by 28th January 2019.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: