Kinangop Dairy Limited Job Vacancy for Quality Assurance Manager, Application Details
Job Ref: MN 7381
Our client Kinangop Dairy Limited looking for a competent candidate to fill the position of Quality Assurance Manager to ensure quality standards at the factory.
Reporting to the General Manager – Factory, the Quality Control Manager will be primarily responsible for ensuring that company products meet the desired standards. He/she will monitor production processes such that they are carried out according to the approved methods and sanitary conditions and that packed milk and other dairy products processed achieve best quality standards and clients specifications.
Requirements for the Quality Assurance Manager Job
- Degree in Dairy Technology/Food Science & Technology
- At least 5 years experience in senior level Quality Assurance Management with a food processor (preferably dairy)
- Participated and conversant with ISO quality management system or any other international standards system.
- Self-motivated individuals with good attention to details, able to make decisions, handle customer quality discrepancies and solve problems on timely basis and with confidence.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good organizational and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Lead person in implementation of TQMS
How to Apply
Ensure that you attach an up-to-date copy of your CV and a cover letter Ensure that you indicate your current or past monthly salary in your cover letter Email your application email@example.com by 8th December 2017
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: