Kimisitu Sacco Job Vacancy 2019 for Accountant
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Kimisitu Sacco Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Kimisitu Sacco Job Vacancy 2019
The Accountant is mainly responsible for the management of the society’s records and providing accurate, timely and reliable information for decision-making purposes.
- Preparing the financial reports of the society.
- Liquidity management and investment
- Review of bank and ledger reconciliations
- Review of payments daily
- Ensure compliance with all tax matters.
- Provide team leadership to the Assistant Accountants through professional staff performance management.
- Implement budgetary controls on a daily basis by monitoring all purchases;
- Assist in costing and pricing of the Society’s investment ventures;
- Coordinate and prepare timely and accurate financial budget to guide the Society’s operations;
- Facilitate internal and external audit and implement the recommendations there from;
- Accounting for and maintain the Society’s fixed assets for optimal returns;
- Prepare and analyse the different investment portfolios for effective Treasury Management;
- Monthly assets movement schedules and preparing negative balance reports;
- Marketing of the Sacco
- University Degree in Commerce or Business Administration, and CPA (K).
- Must be registered with ICPAK.
- Minimum of four years’ relevant experience.
Skills and Desired Qualities:
- Sound ICT skills,
- Interpersonal skills,
- A good team player,
- Leadership skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online by filling in the data form from the link, www.kimisitusacco.or.ke/accountantdataform/
The data form must be filled in full. Incomplete forms will be disqualified. In addition, the applicants should send an Application letter with a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Tuesday
March 19, 2019. Clearly, state the subject of the email as an Accountant.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: