Kilifi County Recruitment 2018 for Ward Sanitation Officers, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Kilifi County Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Kilifi County Recruitment 2018
The Kilifi County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions.
REF:CG/KLF/CPSB/ADVRT/42/06/18- Re advertisement
Duties and Responsibilities for the Ward Water and Sanitation Officers Job
- Answerable to the respective Sub County water services officer
- Establishing and Maintaining linkage mechanisms between the Kilifi County
- Government and other stake holders in the respective Ward on Water and Sanitation issues
- Coordinating the implementation of departmental policies, strategies and investment plans
- Supervising the development of water and sanitation structures in relation to the departmental annual work plans /functions
- Ensuring proper Maintenance of departmental assets within the Ward
- Participate in capacity building to the respective water and sanitation project
- management committees on the relevant project sustainability skills
- Undertake monitoring & Evaluation on water and sanitation activities funded by Kilifi County Government and any other stakeholders at the sub county level.
- Supervising Kilifi County Government water sector staff at the Sub County level
- Prepare and submitting regular progress report to the Director Water Resources and Sanitation affairs
- Liason officer between the Kilifi County Government and other stakeholders on water and sanitation issues at the Ward level
- Can be assigned any other duties by the Sub County Water Resources and Sanitation Officers
Requirement for the Ward Water and Sanitation Officers Job
- Diploma in either Water Supply Technology or Water Engineering from a recognized institution.
- Three (3) years work experience
- Certificate in computer applications
Terms of service: Permanent
Salary Scale: 27,680 – 32,920 p.m.
Other Allowances are as issued by SRC from time to time
For candidates to meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, all applicants must obtain the following:
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA
- Clearance certificate from HELB
- Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Certificate of good conduct
- Credit Reference Bureau clearance
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria MUST use the Application for Employment Form (KCPSB 001) and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates and testimonials. The form can either be;
Obtained from the Kilifi County Public Service Board Offices OR
Downloaded from the Kilifi County website
Deliver the form to the Office of the Secretary; County Public Service Board at the Kilifi Complex Centre, Tuskys Building 2nd Floor
Address it to;-
THE SECRETARY, COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
KILIFI COUNTY GOVERNMENT
P.O BOX 491-80108
All applications in hard copy stating the post applied for should be received not later than 5.00pm on 4th day of July, 2018.
Kilifi County is an equal opportunity employer hence encourages women and physically challenged persons to apply.