Kilifi County Recruitment 2018 for Principal Superintending Engineer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Kilifi County Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Kilifi County Recruitment 2018
The Kilifi County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions.
REF: CG/KLF/CPSB/ADVRT/37/06/18- Re advertisement
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answerable to the Chief Officer Water Resources.
- Establishing and maintaining linkage mechanism between the Kilifi County Government and other stake holders in Kilifi County on water and sanitation issues
- Overseeing and coordinating the implementation of policies, strategies and investment plans
- Assisting the Water sector in development water structures in relation to the departmental annual work plans/functions
- Ensuring proper maintenance of departmental assets in Kilifi County
- Coordinating capacity building and technical assistance on water affairs in Kilifi County
- Undertake monitoring & evaluation on water and sanitation activities funded by Kilifi County Government and other stakeholders
- Supervising Kilifi County water sector staff in Kilifi County.
- Prepare and submitting regular progress reports to the chief officer water resources
- Liaison officer between the Kilifi County Government and other stakeholders on water and sanitation issues
- Any other duties as assigned by the Chief Officer Water and Sanitation.
Requirement for Superintending Engineer Job
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
- Be in possession of a Degree in Water Engineering, Environmental Science from a recognized institution
- Have work experience of not less than (10) years in the relevant field.
- Have ability to work in a multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity
- Have capacity to work under pressure to meet strict timelines
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of County development objectives and Vision 2030
- Have knowledge of Global Information Systems (GIS) and Global Positioning System (GPS)
Terms of Service: Permanent
Salary Scale: 94,850 – 127,110 p.m.
Other Allowances are as issued by SRC from time to time
For candidates to meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, all applicants must obtain the following:
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA
- Clearance certificate from HELB
- Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Certificate of good conduct
- Credit Reference Bureau clearance
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria MUST use the Application for Employment Form (KCPSB 001) and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates and testimonials. The form can either be;
Obtained from the Kilifi County Public Service Board Offices OR
Downloaded from the Kilifi County website
Deliver the form to the Office of the Secretary; County Public Service Board at the Kilifi Complex Centre, Tuskys Building 2nd Floor
Address it to;-
THE SECRETARY, COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
KILIFI COUNTY GOVERNMENT
P.O BOX 491-80108
All applications in hard copy stating the post applied for should be received not later than 5.00pm on 4th day of July, 2018.
Kilifi County is an equal opportunity employer hence encourages women and physically challenged persons to apply.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More