Kilifi County Recruitment 2018 for HR Assistant Director, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Kilifi County Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Kilifi County Recruitment 2018
The Kilifi County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions.
REF:CG/KLF/CPSB/ADVRT/33/06/18- Re advertisement
Human Resource Management Job Responsibilities
The County Payroll Manager will be accountable for the following duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and integrated County government payroll management system;
- Monthly payroll processing;
- Assisting in the preparation of the personnel budgets;
- Preparing and maintaining standard and ad hoc reports, queries, and conducting appropriate audits to ensure integrity;
- Preparing and maintaining accurate human resource records; and
- Coordinating with relevant local authorities and government departments whose functions have been devolved to ensure staffs are paid during the transition period.
Human Resource Management Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following fields: Human Resource Management, Human Resource Development, Business Administration, Education, Sociology, Political Science/Government and Social Science.
- A Master’s degree in Human Resource Management/Industrial Relations/ Public or Business Administration/Government or any other relevant qualification from a recognized institution.
- Relevant working experience of not less than (10) years.
- Must be a member of the Institute of Human Resource Management
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
How to Apply
Other Allowances are as issued by SRC from time to time.
For candidates to meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, all applicants must obtain the following:
Tax compliance certificate from KRA
Clearance certificate from HELB
Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC)
Certificate of good conduct
Credit Reference Bureau clearance
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria MUST use the Application for Employment Form (KCPSB 001) and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates and testimonials. The form can either be;
Obtained from the Kilifi County Public Service Board Offices OR
Downloaded from the Kilifi County website
Deliver the form to the Office of the Secretary; County Public Service Board at the Kilifi Complex Centre, Tuskys Building 2nd Floor
Address it to;-
THE SECRETARY, COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
KILIFI COUNTY GOVERNMENT
P.O BOX 491-80108
All applications in hard copy stating the post applied for should be received not later than 5.00pm on 4th day of July, 2018.
Kilifi County is an equal opportunity employer hence encourages women and physically challenged persons to apply.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More