Kilifi County Recruitment 2018 for Head of Human Resources, Application details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Kilifi County Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Kilifi County Recruitment 2018
The Kilifi County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions.
REF: CG/KLF/CPSB/ADVRT/31/06/18- Re advertisement
The Officer will be responsible to the relevant Executive Officer for planning, coordinating and administration of human resource activities.
Duties for the Head of Human Resources Job
- Establishing and operationalizing the human resource management function;
- Carrying out staff audits; identifying gaps and purposing optimal staffing level in the County
- Preparing the Budget for the HRM Function;
- Ensuring correct interpretation of human resource policies, rules, regulations, labor laws and other relevant statutes;
- Establishing performance management systems;
- Ensuing compliances with public service values and principle in counties;
- Establishing records, management systems; and organizing for transfer of all human resource record from both national and local authorities;
- Preparation of Human resource transition reports; and
- Performing any other duties as assigned.
Head of Human Resources Job Requirements
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following: Commerce (Human Resource option),
- Social Sciences or any other relevant and comparable qualification from a recognized university.
- Masters degree in Human Resource/Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations, Public/Business Administration, Government or any other relevant qualification from a recognized institution.
- Relevant working experience of not less than (10) years.
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- Demonstrated a high degree of professional competence, administrative capabilities and initiative in the general organization and management of the human resource and a thorough understanding of the human resource issues and emerging human resource management practices/ techniques.
- Must be a member of the Institute of Human Resource Management
Terms of service: Permanent
Salary Scale: 115,290 – 153,170 p.m.
Other Allowances are as issued by SRC from time to time.
For candidates to meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, all applicants must obtain the following:
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA
- Clearance certificate from HELB
- Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Certificate of good conduct
- Credit Reference Bureau clearance
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria MUST use the Application for Employment Form (KCPSB 001) and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates and testimonials. The form can either be;
Obtained from the Kilifi County Public Service Board Offices OR
Downloaded from the Kilifi County website
Deliver the form to the Office of the Secretary; County Public Service Board at the Kilifi Complex Centre, Tuskys Building 2nd Floor
Address it to;-
THE SECRETARY, COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
KILIFI COUNTY GOVERNMENT
P.O BOX 491-80108
All applications in hard copy stating the post applied for should be received not later than 5.00pm on 4th day of July, 2018.
Kilifi County is an equal opportunity employer hence encourages women and physically challenged persons to apply.
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More