Kilifi County Job Vacancies 2018 for Legal Counsel 2 Posts (51-69K)
County government of Kilifi county public service board vacancies announcement the Kilifi county public service board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions of:
Legal Counsel J/G ‘N’ (2 Posts) REF: CG/KLF/CPSB/ADVRT/03/02/18
- Advising on legal policy issues and legal documents.
- Reviewing legal documents.
- Representing the County Government in Court
- Assist in preparing contracts documents and initiating contracts negotiations
- Provide technical support support to the County Department
- Preparing legal opinions and undertaking law reviews
- Legislative drafting
- Handle pro-bono cases and facilitate public participation as directed by the County Attorney
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the County Attorney.
Requirements for Appointment
- Bachelors of law degree from a recognized university
- Be an advocate of the high court.
- Have 1 year professional experience in a busy public or private organization
- Knowledge of civil and criminal court procedures.
- Terms of service: Permanent Salary Scale: 51,660 – 69,990 p.m.
Other Allowances are as issued by SRC from time to time.
For candidates to meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, all applicants must obtain the following:
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA
- Clearance certificate from HELB
- Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Certificate of good conduct
- Credit Reference Bureau clearance
How to Apply
All applicants MUST use the Application for Employment Form (KCPSB 001) The form can either be;
Obtained from the Kilifi County Public Service Board Offices OR
Downloaded from the Kilifi County website Applicants can choose to;
Deliver the form to the Office of the Secretary; County Public Service Board at the Kilifi Complex Centre, Tuskys Building 2nd Floor
Address it to;-
THE SECRETARY, COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD KILIFI COUNTY GOVERNMENT P.O BOX 491-80108 KILIFI
All applications in hard copy stating the post applied for should be received not later than 5.00pm on 8th day of March, 2017.
Kilifi County is an equal opportunity employer hence encourages women and physically challenged persons to apply.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: