Kiambu County Job Vacancy 2018 for Van Sales Representatives, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Kiambu Vounty Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Kiambu County Job Vacancy 2018
Our client, a manufacturer of hygiene products, is hiring Van Sales Representatives to join their company.
The incumbent will sell the company’s products. You would be responsible for finding and winning new customers, as well as looking after existing customer accounts. The position reports to the Sales Manager.
- Keeping in contact with existing customers in person and by phone
- Making appointments with and meeting new customers
- Meeting sales targets
- Promoting new products and any special deals
- Advising customers about delivery schedules and after-sales service
- Recording orders and sending details to the sales office
- Giving feedback on sales trends
- Minimum of 3 years’ sales experience in FMCG
- Ability to develop in-depth knowledge about your products and markets
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good communication and ‘people skills’
- Confidence, motivation and determination
- The ability to work well on your own and also as part of a team
- Good organisational and time management skills
- The ability to deal with rejection
- Attention to detail
- Good business sense and a professional manner
- Have a valid drivers license.
How to Apply
Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 2nd November 2018
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online http://www.wisenhr.com/ Click on Job Portal at the bottom of the home page
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: