Kiambu Job Vacancies 2018 for Hotel Manager (45-50K)
Age: 35 yrs and above
- Oversee the operations functions of the hotel, as per the Organizational policy and procedures.
- Hold regular briefings and meetings with all head of departments.
- Ensure full compliance to Hotel operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures and service standards.
- Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service and refurbishment.
- Handling complaints, and oversee the service recovery procedures.
- Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the hotel’s annual Operating Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan and Capital Budget.
- Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotel and management.
- Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short and long term strategic goals.
- Developing improvement actions, carry out costs savings and have the ability to react with impactful strategies
- Closely monitor the hotel business report on a daily basis and take decisions accordingly.
- Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for Rooms, Food & Beverage, General Admin and target are accurate.
- Maximizing room yield and hotels / resort revenue through innovative sales practices and yield management programs.
- Prepare a monthly financial reporting for the owners and stake holders.
- Helping in the procurement of operating supplies and equipment, and contracting with third-party vendors for essential equipment and services.
- Coordination with HOD’s for the execution of all activities and functions.
- Lead in all aspects of business planning and provide effective leadership to hotel team members.
- Responsible for safeguarding the quality of operations both (internal & external audits) and respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
- Responsible for legalization, Occupational Health & Safety Act, fire regulations and other legal requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field of study
- Consistent track record of employment with at least 5 years of senior operations leadership experience in positions of increasing responsibility
- Expertise in service excellence and seasonal business operations
- Refined skill set in human resource management (training, performance management and development, employee engagement.)
- Leadership skills with the ability to motivate a veteran staff and earn their respect.
- An outgoing and friendly personality and hands-on.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- A strong sense of service with proven training skills.
- The ability to see the “big picture” but also to have a critical eye for detail.
- Overall operating budget (P & L) responsibility.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Hotel Manager) [email protected] before 6th February 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: