Kiambu County Public Service Board Job Vacancy 2019 for Registered Clinical Officer III
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Kiambu County Public Service Board Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Kiambu County Public Service Board Job Vacancy 2019
- Taking history, examining, diagnosing and treating patients’ common ailments at an outpatient or inpatient health facility;
- Implementing Community Health Care activities in liaison with other health workers;
- Guiding and counseling patients, clients and staff on health issues;
- Sensitizing patients and clients on preventive and promotive health;
- Carrying out minor surgical procedures as per training and skill;
- Collecting and compiling clinical data;
- Referring patients and clients to appropriate health facilities; and
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Kenyan Citizen;
- Be a holder of a Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery or Clinical Medicine and Community Health from a recognized institution;
- Have a Certificate of Registration from the Clinical Officers’ Council;
- Have a valid practice license;
- Must have good inter-personal and communication skills;
- Satisfy the requirement of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.
How to Apply
All applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed curriculum vitae with names, address and telephone contacts of three referees.
Academic and professional certificates, testimonials, national identity card or passport and any other supporting documents. Clearly indicate the position applied for both on the cover letter and the envelope. Applications should be addressed to:
The Secretary County Public Service Board P O Box 2362 – 00900 KIAMBU
Hand delivered applications should be dropped in the specific box provided at the County Public Service Board offices, Room 103, first floor at Thika Sub-County offices between 8.00 a.m and 5.00 p.m on weekdays.
Applicants should seek clearance from and attach copies or evidence thereof of the CURRENT (valid in 2019) documents below.
Kenya Revenue Authority
Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission
Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of Good Conduct)
Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board (CPSB) on or before the 12th April, 2019.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
KIAMBU COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
EMPLOYEES OF THE COUNTY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
WOMEN, MINORITIES AND PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
ANY FORM OF CANVASSING SHALL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: