Kiambu County Job Vacancy 2018 for Sub-County Administrators (3 Posts), Application Details
Kiambu County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified person to fill the following position in the Department of Roads, Transport, Public Works and Utilities. This is pursuant to Article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 and Section 63 of the County Government Act, 2012.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development of policies and plans;
- Ensure effective service delivery;
- Coordinate the management and supervision of the general administrative functions in the Sub-County unit;
- Coordination of developmental activities to empower the community;
- Provision and maintenance of infrastructure and facilities of public services;
- Facilitation and coordination of citizen participation in the development of policies, plans and delivery of services;
- Exercise functions and powers delegated by the County Public Service Board under section 86 of the County Government Act.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Requirements for Appointment
- Be a holder of at least a first degree from a university recognized in Kenya;
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of Kiambu County and its Sub-Counties.
- At least five (5) years in management/administration or management in public service;
- Demonstrated high degree of professional competence;
- Be a Kenyan Citizen.
How to Apply
All applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed curriculum vitae with names, address and telephone contacts of three referees. Academic and professional certificates, testimonials, national identity card or passport and any other supporting documents. Clearly indicate the position applied for both on the cover letter and the envelope.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Secretary County Public Service Board P O Box 2362 – 00900 KIAMBU
Hand delivered applications should be dropped in the specific box provided on the first floor Thika Sub-County offices (at the County Public Service Board offices – Room 103) between 8.00 a.m and 5.00 p.m on weekdays.
Applicants should seek clearance from and attach copies or evidence thereof of the CURRENT (valid in 2018) documents below.
Kenya Revenue Authority
Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission
Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of Good Conduct)
Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) Applications should reach the County Public Service Board (CPSB) on or before the 16th April,2018.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: