Kiambu County Job Vacancy 2018 for Brand Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Kiambu County Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Kiambu County Job Vacancy 2018
Our client, a manufacturer of hygiene products, is recruiting a Brand Manager to join their company.
The job holder is responsible for adapting a brand strategy for the company’s target market.
As the ‘brand guardian’, the brand manager will maintain brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications and manage products.
- Planning and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels – online, social media, advertising (above-the-line and below-the-line)
- Creating and managing promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items
- Competitor and customer insights analysis
- Perform regular market research studies to gather important brand data
- Develop custom brand management plans for each product and submit updated summaries on brand exposure to management each month
- Maintain contact with vendors and distributors to get critical input on how product design and implementation can be improved
- Work closely with advertising agency to manage brand marketing campaigns
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business or related field
- 3-4 years’ brand and product management in FMCG, Modern Trade verticals
- Strong project management skills
- Exceptional verbal and report presentation abilities
- Extensive experience in packaging design and retail display creation
Key personal attributes for a successful brand manager:
- Brand awareness – a clear understanding of brands and the marketing mix
- Determination and perseverance
- Relationship management skills
- A strong focus on results
- A high degree of business acumen
How to Apply
Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 2nd November 2018
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online http://www.wisenhr.com/ Click on Job Portal at the bottom of the home page
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: