Kiambu County Assembly Jobs 2021 recruitment adverts has been released online. Kiambu County Assembly recruitment 2021, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Organization||Kiambu County Assembly|
|Mode||Online & Offline Process|
|Deadline||18th November, 2019|
Kiambu County Assembly Jobs 2021 Recruitment Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2021 Kiambu County Assembly Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.ke obtained from an official source.
Available Job Positions
Kiambu County Assembly is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the existing vacancies.
1. Job Title: Principal Communications & Public Affairs Officer
The officer at this point shall be responsible to Director Administrative Services and Human Resource and will undertake the following responsibilities;
- Coordinating public relations and media related meetings;
- Coordinating public relations related activities including publishing of magazines,
brochures, handbooks, flyers, news bulletins CDs etc; write, edit and arrange the
- Coordinate updating of the County Assembly website in liaison with the ICT
- Coordinating programs/events among them outreach programs and public participation;
- Coordinating, accompanying and receiving all visitors and delegations to and from the County Assembly ensuring all protocols issues are observed;
- Preparing press releases, arrange interviews with journalists;
- Coordinating the County Assembly Broadcast Unit on broadcast/media aspects;
- Assist in developing communication strategies;
- Monitor public opinion regarding the Assembly;
- Communicate and Present arguments on behalf of the Assembly in liaison with the Clerk’s Office;
- Assist in preparing organizational documents such as annual reports, corporate profiles
and submissions, cost budgets;
- Write speeches, prepare visual aids and make public presentations;
- Oversee production of audio-visual materials;
- Conduct internal PR/Communication courses, workshops and media training;
- Assist to Develop and manage brand identity;
- Procure sponsorship deals in liaison with the Clerk;
- Liaison between the organization and other government and Non – Governmental;
- Coordinate all Corporate Social responsibility (CSR); and,
- Any other duty allocated by the Supervisor.
- Have Bachelor’s degree in Communication studies, Mass Communication, Public
Relations or any Social Science;
- Have satisfactorily served as Senior Public Relations Officer or Media Liaison for a
minimum period of three (3) years;
- Hold Certificate of membership from the Public Relations Society of Kenya (PRSK);
- Must demonstrate administrative management skills and sound knowledge of media,
design works, public relations and communication ability;
- Excellent communication skills and good command of English and Kiswahili;
- Be competent in use of IT as a working tool; and,
- Relevant Education, Experience and Knowledge as determined by CAKSB.
2. Job Title: Fiscal Analyst
- The officer at this point shall be responsible to Senior Fiscal Analyst and will undertake the
- Collect and collate budgetary and economic information on various sectors in order to
undertake budget analysis to aide Members of County Assembly in making informed
decisions on budget matters;
- Maintain relevant statistics on the County Government expenditure to assist Members to track, compare, predict and make informed policy on allocation and utilization of public resources;
- Analyze and deliver budgetary reports/briefs on key budget;
- Carry out strengths and weaknesses of County Government policies relating to allocation and utilization of resources to curb wastage in resource allocation and give alternative scenarios to assist the Assembly to check on the Executive;
- Assist Members undertake community score card in the county to assess the impact of County government service delivery to the citizens;
- Assist Members undertake Budget Public hearings in line with Article 201 of the Constitution and Section 10(2) of the Public Finance Management Acton public participation;
- Carry out independent analysis (on financial implications) on Petitions presented to either of the Houses of Parliament in order to assist the House make informed decisions on issues raised in the Petition; and,
- Give technical support to the Budget Committee during the processing of Budget estimates and Budget Policy Statement to enable the Committees prepare their reports on budget.
- Any other duty allocated by the Supervisor.
For appointment to the grade of Fiscal Analyst III, an officer must have:
- Three (3) years’ relevant experience;
- A Bachelor of Economics/Finance or any relevant degree from a recognized university;
- Holder of CPA Part II and above
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills; and,
- Have a good background of Public Finance.
How to Apply
Persons interested in filling the above positions should submit applications in own handwriting accompanied by Curriculum Vitae, Certified copies of relevant Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, two colour passports size photographs and other relevant supporting documents. In addition, interested applicants should submit certificates of clearance from the Ethics & Anti-corruption Commission, Higher Education Loans Board, Kenya Revenue Authority and Certificate of Good Conduct as part of compliance with Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
All applications should clearly indicate the position applied for in the envelope and reference line and be addressed to:
The Clerk County Assembly of Kiambu P.0. Box 1492-00900 Kiambu
The applications should be sent or hand delivered to the office of Clerk at County Assembly of Kiambu Buildings so as to reach the office on or before Monday 18th November, 2021 at 5:00pm
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest Kiambu County Assembly Jobs updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Kiambu County Assembly Job requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for Kiambu County Assembly Recruitment 2021 Free Job Alert?|
|We are the one-stop place for Kiambu County Assembly Jobs notification across various sectors and industries within Kenya. We ensure that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Kiambu County Assembly Jobs 2021 openings across Kenya.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Kiambu County Assembly Jobs 2021. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: