Kiambu County (12 Posts) Internships 2018 for Land Surveyor
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Kiambu County Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Kiambu County Job Vacancy 2018
Kiambu County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified graduates to fill the following Internship opportunities in the Department of Lands, Housing, Physical Planning, Urban Development. This is pursuant to Section 74 of the County Government Act, 2012. Government Act, 2012.
Land Surveyors/GIS Assistants (12 Posts)
Land Surveyors/GIS Assistant Internship Requirements
For appointment to this position, an intern must have the following minimum requirements;
- Be a Kenyan citizen,
- Possess a Degree in any of the following disciplines; –
- land Surveying and Photogrammetry
- Geomatics Engineering
- Geo-spatial Engineering from a e recognized institution.
Other requirements that applicants MUST have are
- Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Compliance clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission.
- Personal accident Insurance to cover for personal risks lasting for the period of the internship;
- Medical Insurance cover from the National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) or any other reputable medical Insurance firm;
- Copy of National Identity Card (ID) or copy of Passport;
- A copy of PIN certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority;
Internship Period – Twelve (12) months
How to Apply
All the applicants must fulfill the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya (2010) on Leadership and Integrity. Equal opportunities will be accorded, and therefore people living with disabilities, women and those from marginalized areas are encouraged to apply.
All applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed curriculum vitae with names, address and telephone contacts of three referees, Academics and professional certificates, testimonials national identity card or passport and any other supporting documents. Clearly indicate the Internship position applied for both on the cover letter and the envelope. Applications should be addressed to:
County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 2363-00900
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board (CPSB) on or before 19th October, 2018.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Kiambu County Government is a corruption free zone.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More