Kiambaa Dairy Farmers Cooperative Society Job Vacancy For Marketing Executives, Internal Auditor, Application Details
- In charge of the Marketing society’s dairy products.
- To identify potential customers and advising the management on the best strategies to be competitive
- Carry out market research on the position of the society’s products in the eyes of the customers and recommending to the management on areas of improvement for the products to remain relevant in the market
- To identify, retain and expend new markets for the society’s products to continuously guarantee stable profits
- To conduct proper analysis of the market so as to avoid rejects of the society’s products.
- Liaise with the milk quality assurance department to ensure the society’s products are of the highest quality, in proper quantity and form.
- Liaise with the accounts department to make sure that all the proceeds from society products sales are remitted immediately and for credit customers, proper documentation is maintained for timely debt collection.
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing
- 5 years’ experience in dairy products marketing
- 5 years driving experience
- Good analytical skills and firmness in decision making and report writing.
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate to different levels of the organization structure.
- Maintaining an Internal Audit Charter and implementing appropriate audit programs to deliver high quality internal audit services
- Performing risk assessments on key business activities and using this information to guide on the audit scope and preparing annual audit plan
- Conducting audit activities; financial and operational as well as special investigations whenever required
- Preparing regular reports to the Board of Directors and management on the audit activities findings and agreeing recommendations to make improvements on areas of weaknesses and making follow-ups on implementation
- Advising the management on overall risk management of the company
- Assessing how well the business is complying with rules and regulations and informing management whether any issues need addressing
- Evaluating whether internal controls are adequate and operating effectively
- Safeguarding company’s assets
- Managing a variety of stakeholders and their expectations through regular communications
- CPA(K) and Diploma in business course
- 5 years auditing experience. (Having experience in internal audit of food industry is an added advantage)
- Strong Communication with fluency in English both written and spoken
- Strong report writing and analytical skills.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can send their cover letter, CV and their testimonials on or before 18th December 2017 addressed to HR Officer through email@example.com
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: