KEPHIS Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Inspector(6 Posts), Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for KEPHIS Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
KEPHIS Recruitment 2018
Our success is built with the efforts of our employees and support of our management.
Grounded in our core values; Integrity, Customer Focus, Teamwork, Innovation & Creativity, Professionalism, Corporate Social Responsibility.
KEPHIS is committed to be the employer of choice. We always seek to identify, engage and retain best talent to take up variety of roles.
KEPHIS provide the employees with opportunities for growth and development and reward those who are devoted to perform their best.
KEPHIS, a State Corporation in the Agricultural Sector invites applications from qualified Kenyans for the following positions:
Assistant Inspector Job Responsibilities
- Inspection of agricultural produce for compliance to import and export requirements.
- Field inspections and audits for market compliance.
- Organize and participate in field survey activities.
- Advice clients on market requirements, grading and certification of plant produce.
- Manage documentation and plant databases.
- Coordinate farmer advisory services through stakeholder awareness meetings.
- Organize and participate in post certification survey activities.
- Surveillance for pest and disease management.
- Maintenance of accreditation and ISO certification.
Qualifications for the Assistant Inspector Job
- Diploma in Agriculture, biotechnology, entomology, crop protection, applied biology, seed science, Horticulture or its equivalent from an Institution recognized in Kenya.
- Knowledge in diagnosis of plant pests, diseases and weeds.
- At least one (1) year experience.
- Report writing and presentation skills.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft office packages.
- Ability to work in a team with minimum supervision.
- Experience with a Quality Management System.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified individuals should fill the employment application form through the website (www.kephis.org) or download the form from the website and send the duly filled form together with copies of academic and professional certificates and national identity card by 21st June, 2018 to:
The Managing Director, P.O Box 49592 – 00100 GPO, Nairobi.
Use only one method of application: either online through the KEPHIS website or hard copy.
KEPHIS is an equal opportunity employer. Potential candidates from marginalized communities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to avail their original and copy of application letter, Curriculum Vitae; duly filled employment application form, certified copies of the relevant certificates; national identity card; clearance certificates from KRA; HELB; EACC; Credit Reference Bureau and Kenya Police as per chapter six of the Constitution during the interview.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: