KEPHIS Job Vacancy For Senior Database Administrator, Application Details
(1 position) – Ref: VA/8/12/2017
Table of Contents
Senior Systems/Database Administrator Job Responsibilities
- Developing web based software using C# on the ASP.NET MVC Framework; and JAVA Web.
- Developing software solutions for different platforms/ devices as required by the business
- Clear and concise technical documentation
- Business Applications Systems Support. This includes but not limited to Software Provisioning and support;
- Applications Software maintenance; Business Reports developments and preparations; and Web Services support.
- System Administration of Business Applications
- Information system security Management- Development and enforcing of Applications policies and standards
- Website Administration
- Undertake ICT projects as assigned by the supervisor
Qualifications for the Senior Systems/Database Administrator Job
- Masters Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or any related degree from a recognized University.
- At least 5 years of experience in building solutions using C#/ Java.
- Strong practical understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Excellent knowledge of MS SQL Server/ MySQL.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with an attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage own time with changing priorities.
- A results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified individuals should fill the employment application form through the website (www.kephis.org) or download the form from the website and send the duly filled form together with copies of academic and professional certificates and national identity card by 22nd January, 2018 to: The Managing Director, Kenya Plant Health Inspectorate Service (KEPHIS), P.O. Box 49592-00100,NAIROBI. Download Employment Application Form Online Recruitment Portal Use only one method of application: either online through the KEPHIS website or hard copy. KEPHIS is an equal opportunity employer. Potential candidates from marginalized communities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit their applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae; certified copies of the relevant certificates; sealed letters of recommendation from two (2) referees; national identity card; clearance certificates from KRA; HELB; EACC; Credit Reference Bureau and Kenya Police as per chapter six of the Constitution.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: