KEPHIS Job Vacancy For Drivers Jobs 2018 (3 Posts), Application Details
Duties for the Drivers Job
- Transport authorized persons for official duties
- Drive the assigned vehicle ensuring the safety of passengers, vehicle and other road users for the transport of authorized persons
- Responsible for the day to day maintenance including cleanliness of the assigned vehicle.
- Log official trips as per government procedure and policies including mileage, consumption, route etc.
- Ensure vehicle documents are current including display of insurance cover at all times observe traffic rules and regulations
- Report accidents or incidents immediately to the supervisor and ensure that steps required by rules and regulations are taken in case of involvement in accident.
Drivers Job Qualifications
- Possess a KCSE certificate C plain or its KNEC accepted equivalent.
- Possess a clean valid driving license classes BCE and free from any endorsement.
- Have knowledge of driving rules and conversant with road security code.
- Have a valid certificate of good conduct from Kenya Police renewable every two years.
- Passed suitability Drivers Grade Test III.
- Three (3) years relevant experience.
- Basic knowledge in minor vehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Have adequate knowledge of the Highway Code.
- First aid and defensive driving training will be added an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified individuals should fill the employment application form through the website (www.kephis.org) or download the form from the website and send the duly filled form together with copies of academic and professional certificates and national identity card by 22nd January, 2018 to: The Managing Director, Kenya Plant Health Inspectorate Service (KEPHIS), P.O. Box 49592-00100,NAIROBI. Download Employment Application Form Online Recruitment Portal Use only one method of application: either online through the KEPHIS website or hard copy. KEPHIS is an equal opportunity employer. Potential candidates from marginalized communities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit their applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae; certified copies of the relevant certificates; sealed letters of recommendation from two (2) referees; national identity card; clearance certificates from KRA; HELB; EACC; Credit Reference Bureau and Kenya Police as per chapter six of the Constitution.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: