KEPHIS Job Vacancy For Chief Systems Administrator, Application Details
IT Security (1 positions) – Ref: VA/9/12/2017
Table of Contents
Chief Systems Administrator Job Responsibilities
- Plan, implement and upgrade security measures and controls
- Protect digital files and information systems against unauthorized access, modification or destruction.
- Maintain data and monitor security access.
- Penetration testing of applications and infrastructure.
- Conduct vulnerability and risk assessment as well as internal and external security audits
- Manage network, intrusion detection and prevention systems.
- Analyze security breaches to determine their root cause.
- Recommend and install appropriate tools and countermeasures.
- Define, implement and maintain corporate security policies.
- Security awareness training.
- Coordinate security plans with outside vendors.
Qualifications for the Chief Systems Administrator Job
- Masters Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or any related degree from a recognized University.
- At least Seven (7) years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Penetration testing and Security assessments of network infrastructure, hosts and applications.
- Relevant Professional Certifications (CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH).
- Should be a member of a relevant professional body.
- Knowledge and experience in ISO27001 assessment would be an added advantage.
- Good Planning and coordination Skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified individuals should fill the employment application form through the website (www.kephis.org) or download the form from the website and send the duly filled form together with copies of academic and professional certificates and national identity card by 22nd January, 2018 to: The Managing Director, Kenya Plant Health Inspectorate Service (KEPHIS), P.O. Box 49592-00100,NAIROBI. Download Employment Application Form Online Recruitment Portal Use only one method of application: either online through the KEPHIS website or hard copy. KEPHIS is an equal opportunity employer. Potential candidates from marginalized communities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit their applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae; certified copies of the relevant certificates; sealed letters of recommendation from two (2) referees; national identity card; clearance certificates from KRA; HELB; EACC; Credit Reference Bureau and Kenya Police as per chapter six of the Constitution.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: