KEPHIS Job Vacancy For Assistant Inspector, Application Details
(1 position) – Ref: VA/4/12/2017
Table of Contents
Assistant Inspector Job Responsibilities
- Inspection and grading of agricultural produce at entry/exit points.
- Field inspections for market compliance.
- Organize and participate in field survey activities.
- Advice producers in the field of market requirements, grade and certify plant produce,
- Manage documentation and plant health database.
- Coordinate farmer advisory services through stakeholder awareness meetings.
Qualifications for the Assistant Inspector Job
- Diploma in applied biology/Plant Protection/Horticulture or Agriculture.
- Knowledge in diagnosis of plant pests, diseases and weeds.
- At least 1 year experience.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft office packages.
- Knowledge of a Quality Management System.
- Ability to work in a team with minimum supervision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified individuals should fill the employment application form through the website (www.kephis.org) or download the form from the website and send the duly filled form together with copies of academic and professional certificates and national identity card by 22nd January, 2018 to: The Managing Director, Kenya Plant Health Inspectorate Service (KEPHIS), P.O. Box 49592-00100,NAIROBI. Download Employment Application Form Online Recruitment Portal Use only one method of application: either online through the KEPHIS website or hard copy. KEPHIS is an equal opportunity employer. Potential candidates from marginalized communities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit their applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae; certified copies of the relevant certificates; sealed letters of recommendation from two (2) referees; national identity card; clearance certificates from KRA; HELB; EACC; Credit Reference Bureau and Kenya Police as per chapter six of the Constitution.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: