Kenyatta National Hospital Job Vacancy 2018 for Quality Assurance Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Kenyatta National Hospital job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Kenyatta National Hospital Job Vacancy 2018
Reporting to the Deputy Quality Assurance Coordinator, the Quality Assurance Coordinator will be responsible for the implementation of quality assurance programmes and ensuring that quality systems are maintained in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 Standards.
Quality Assurance Coordinator Job Responsibilities
- Coordinating quality systems in the assigned departments.
- Educating departmental quality assurance committee members.
- Supervising departmental quality assurance facilitators in quality systems activities.
- Facilitating in training of personnel on quality systems
- Participating in quality systems audits.
- Participating in research in the departments.
Qualifications for the Quality Assurance Coordinator Job
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following: Research Methods, Health Management, Quality Management or any other Health related field.
- At least three (3) years’ experience as lead Auditor of quality/environmental management systems.
- A certificate in ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditors course will be an added advantage.
- Certificate in computer operations from a recognized institution.
- Prove of being a member of a Quality Management System Committee in a Hospital Set up would be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Apply here for the Kenyatta National Hospital Jobs “Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”. Please visit our website www.knh.or.ke for full profile of all the advertised positions and the Hospital application form and also the link to apply online. NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must present the following documents during the interview:- A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
- EACC Clearance
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
- HELB Compliance
- KRA Tax Compliance
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: