Kenyatta National Hospital Job Vacancy 2018 for Medical Specialist (Orthopaedic), Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Kenyatta National Hospital Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Kenyatta National Hospital Job Vacancy 2018
The Hospital Management invites applications from qualified candidates for the following positions.
The Medical Specialist II (Orthopaedic) will be responsible to the Chief Medical Specialist/Head of Department and will be expected to take full responsibility for patients under his/her care.
- Performing clinical procedures and making decisions on patients’ management in the area of specialization.
- Conducting regular Ward Rounds.
- Responding to consultations from other clinical specialties.
- Conducting specialist out-patient clinics.
- Participating in assessment of patients as may be required by the Hospital Management.
- Participating in research, teaching and supervising the performance of both medical and non-medical staff as well as post-graduate students.
- Participating in preparation of annual budgets for the department.
- Participating in Administrative activities of the department.
- Participating in delivery of hospital strategic plan and performance contract.
- Masters Degree in Medicine (Mmed) or Surgery from the University of Nairobi or any other recognized University.
- Sub-specialization or interest in Orthopaedic.
- Proven experience of not less than one (1) year at the level of Medical Specialist.
- Specialist Recognition and retention Certificate from the Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board of Kenya.
- Evidence of research and at least two (2) professional publications in reputable local or international journals on particular scientific findings/practices in the relevant field.
How to Apply
Those interested in applying for the declared vacancies and meet the job specifications are required to apply online and MUST submit a hard copy of the Hospital application form available in the website with copies of certificates and testimonials on or before 20th November 2018 to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
Please visit our website www.knh.or.ke for full profile of all the advertised positions and the Hospital application form and also the link to apply online.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must present the following documents during the interview:-
A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
KRA Tax Compliance
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: