Kenya Tea Development Agency Recruitment 2018 for Senior Factory Mechanic, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Kenya Tea Development Agency Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Kenya Tea Development Agency Recruitment 2018
Kenya Tea Development Agency Limited was incorporated on 15th June 2000 as a private company under (CAP 486) of the laws of Kenya, becoming one of the largest private tea management agencies. The Agency currently manages 68 factories in the small-scale tea sub-sector in Kenya.
Gachege Tea Factory Co Ltd is seeking to recruit suitably qualified persons to fill the above vacant position.
Senior Factory Mechanic Job Roles
Reporting to the Factory Unit Manager – the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Maintaining a comprehensive preventive maintenance schedule for the entire factory;
Allocating duties and supervising machinery maintenance team;
- Diagnosing faults and ensuring timely repairs of the factory machinery and equipment;
- Requisitioning and verifying of quality spares ordered for machinery and equipment maintenance; Writing technical reports on plant and equipment maintenance;
- Carrying out timely and scheduled statutory maintenance and repairs of both steam boilers and diesel generators;
- Observing and complying with environmental, health and safety measures and regulations Performing any other duty as may be assigned.
Qualifications for the Senior Factory Mechanic Job
- The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications, skills & experience:- ‘O’ level Division II or KCSE “C” plain;
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Plant Option) or Mechanical Engineering Technician 111 Certificate;
- A certificate of good conduct;
- At least five (5) years experience gained in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the tea industry;
- Computer literate.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements for these jobs are requested to send their applications accompanied with detailed C.V. copies of testimonials/certificates, names and addresses of at least three (3) referees to the address below to reach not later than Friday 22nd June, 2018.
The Factory Unit Manager, Gachege Tea Factory Co. Ltd, P.O. Box 1869, THIKA.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: