Kenya Tea Development Agency Job Vacancy 2018 for Business Development, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Kenya Tea Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Kenya Tea Job Vacancy 2018
KTDA Management Services Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Kenya Tea Development Agency Holdings Ltd and a key player in the tea industry providing management services to the tea sub-sector for efficient production, processing and marketing of quality teas.
To ensure continued success and growth, we are seeking dynamic and highly talented individuals to join our management team in the following exciting and challenging position.
The successful candidate will be responsible for co-ordinating in liaison with the Head of Marketing and Business Development all Marketing and Business Development activities
Key Responsibilities for the Business Development Executive Job
- Preparing and monitoring implementation of annual overseas and promotional budgets for the department
- Managing prospects from initial contact through to hand over to the sales team.
- Preparing initial contact reports with appropriate parties of potential client companies and qualify the company (size, interest, etc.).
- Managing/initiating /setup meetings and engagements with clients; current and potential.
- Screening potential business opportunities in every market by analysing market risks and threats and make recommendations.
- Closing new business deals by co-ordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Developing/tracking/recording status of new business efforts and/or other reports through the Business Development Database and maintain the database as required.
- Implementing approved Business Development strategies and activities.
- Undertaking new market development through profiling of new clients and markets.
- Analyzing and interpret all market reports and recommend actions and decisions
- Marketing customer trend analysis of all direct sales on monthly basis in liaison with sales team.
- Proposing potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Efficient and effective clients’ and events’ management both local and global.
Business Development Executive Job Qualifications
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications and competencies: –
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or other related discipline.
- Post graduate Marketing qualification.
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience, 2 (two) of which must be in a reputable organization.
- Must demonstrate high integrity and ethical practice
- Must demonstrate ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Must be a team player who is able to work cordially in teams
- Should have ability to solve problems by applying relevant business knowledge
- Must have the ability to communicate for both written and oral communication
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must have knowledge in use of MS office packages
How to Apply
Click here to apply online [Apply Online]
Click on careers link and apply online not later than 5th October 2018.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
KTDA MANAGEMENT SERVICES LTD is an equal opportunity employer
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: