Kenya Safari Lodges Job Vacancy 2018 for Procurement Assistant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Kenya Safari Lodges Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Kenya Safari Lodges Job Vacancy 2018
Kenya Safari Lodges and Hotels is a Limited company incorporated in 1966. Our mission is to enhance customer value by offering top quality hospitality experiences.
KSLH attracts many clients in their 3 (three) units being: – Mombasa Beach Hotel, Voi safari Lodge and Ngulia safari Lodge.
KSLH is seeking to fill the position of Procurement Assistant with a professional who in liaison with the procurement Officer will coordinate in the setting up, implementing and managing procurement systems and plans for the efficient and effective procurement process.
Scope and main purpose of the Job
This job holder will be responsible for supporting and assisting the Procurement Officer in planning, organizing and coordinating procurement activities of the company in line with Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act 2015 and Public Procurement Regulations.
Procurement Assistant Job Responsibilities
In liaison with the procurement Officer:-
- Proper management of procurement and disposal activities carried out by the company.
- Ensuring that the company complies at all times with the statutory provisions governing procurement and disposal.
- Coordination and implementation of procurement plans
- Timely development, coordination and implementation of procurement plans and procurement activities arising from the company’s operations.
- Prepare and participating in the preparation and deployment of standards documents relating to procurement and disposals.
- Maintenance of records in connection with procurement and disposal of goods and services.
- Coordinate in the setting up, implementing and managing procurement systems and plans for the efficient and effective procurement process.
Requirements for the Procurement Assistant Job
- Degree holder in procurement field or related field from a recognized university.
- Diploma in purchasing and supplies from a recognized institution and membership in a professional body such as CIPS, KIPSM etc with a practicising License.
- 2-4 years of procurement experience and be fully conversant with the Public Procurement & Asset Disposal Act (2015) (Experience in the Hotel, catering or related services industry etc is advantageous).
- Be fluent in both English and Kiswahili with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Able to demonstrate meticulous attention to details and unquestionable integrity
- Possess good negotiation and public relation skills.
How to Apply
If you believe that you clearly demonstrate the ability to meet the above criteria, please submit your application along side a detailed CV, attaching copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials, stating current position, experience, names of at least 3 professional referees, e-mail address and telephone contacts to the following address:-
The Ag. General Manager Kenya Safari Lodges & Hotels Ltd P.o Box 90414-80100, Mombasa.
To reach us by close of business on Monday November 05, 2018.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
KSLH is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: