Kenya Safari Lodges Job Vacancies 2018 for Accounts Clerk
Kenya Safari Lodges & Hotels Ltd is seeking to fill a position with dedicated, experienced and highly talented hospitality professional.
Main Purpose of the Job: To assist the F&B Controller in controlling, monitoring and documenting all operating stocks.
- Register daily departmental / section budgets utilizations as per approved budgets.
- Participate in daily bar stock taking exercise.
- Spot check on food issued from kitchen to the selling areas and records them on the selling summary sheets.
- Check periodically that food stores are issued correctly and that the bin cards are up to date.
- Provide all information to the F&B Controller so as to be entered to the weekly report.
- Ensures that goods received notes are carried out correctly and that there is no infringements of the system as detailed in the goods received note.
- Check that the good received notes are as ordered by Management and that these deliveries are within the stock levels.
- Perform any other relevant duties and special assignment /projects as may be delegated by the F&B Controller/Accountant
- Minimum ‘O’ level education with at least KCSE Grade C or equivalent
- Professional Qualification: certificate in Hotel Management from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
- KATC final, Or CPA II.
- Length of experience: 3 years
- Computer proficiency with experience of sun system, micros, Fidelio, material control etc.
Additional skills required: Good communication skills-written & spoken. Ability to work under minimum Supervision, Demonstrate meticulous attention to details.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate for the above positions and can demonstrate that your knowledge, skills, abilities and work experience match the criteria given, please submit your application with a detailed CV attaching copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials, stating current position, current remunerations package, three professional referees, email and telephone to the address shown below by close of business of Monday 26th February2018
The General Manager (KSLH), P.O.Box 90414-80100, Mombasa.
Email: [email protected]
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More