Kenya Safari Lodges & Hotels Ltd Job Vacancy 2018 for Stores Clerk
Kenya Safari Lodges & Hotels Ltd is seeking to fill a position with dedicated, experienced and highly talented hospitality professional.
Main Purpose of the Job: To do clerical duties at the stores by ensuring that all goods delivered into the hotel have been correctly received, stored, documented and are issued as per the laid down policies.
- Assistant in the controls all goods being delivered into the unit.
- Ensures stock re-order levels are maintained.
- Assist in ensuring that all goods received agree with the purchase order quality, quantity and price.
- Ensures that the inspection and acceptance committee members are present when goods are been received.
- Assist in ensuring that all goods received are stored and recorded properly.
- Maintain up to date stock bin cards.
- Follows stores control procedures at all times for receiving, entering, and storing.
- Ensures that all departmental requisitions have been authorized prior to issuing of items requested.
- Ensure that no unauthorized persons enter in the stores.
- Participates in monthly stock taking exercise.
- Keeps stores record and ensure that they are upto date.
- Performs any duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Minimum ‘O’ level education with at least KCSE Grade C- or equivalent
- Professional Qualification: Certificate in stores management from a recognized institution
- Length of experience 2 years.
- Computer proficiency with experience of fast tech systems.
Additional skills required: Good communication skills-written & spoken. Ability to work under minimum Supervision, High integrity and ability to demonstrate meticulous attention to details.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate for the above positions and can demonstrate that your knowledge, skills, abilities and work experience match the criteria given, please submit your application with a detailed CV attaching copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials, stating current position, current remunerations package, three professional referees, email and telephone to the address shown below by close of business of Monday March 26, 2018
The General Manager (KSLH), P.O.Box 90414-80100, Mombasa.
Email: [email protected]
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: