Kenya Revenue Authority Job Vacancy2018 for Supervisor Dispute Resolution
The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) was established by an Act of Parliament, Chapter 469 of the laws of Kenya, which became effective on 1st July 1995 . The Authority is charged with the responsibility of collecting revenue on behalf of the Government of Kenya.
Conducting pre-trial briefings, preparing reports and information packs for ADR.
- Prepare the Comprehensive Information Pack;
- Collect and collate data on Tax Disputes and ADR;
- Maintain CTDR database/ record keeping of ADR
- Draft settlement agreements after conclusion of ADR
- Prepare minutes’/progress reports of deliberations
- during ADR facilitation meetings;
- Assist in the Administration, monitoring and
- compliances function of the division;
- Bachelor’s Degree (BCom) (BCom), Finance or Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Law;
- A Master’s Degree, and/or CPA, ACCA will be an added advantage;
- Computer literate;
- Supervisory courses.
- 4 years’ experience in dispute resolution practice, 1 of which should be in a comparable organization.
- Strong administrative and supervisory skills;
- Excellent decision making skills and capabilities;
- Excellent planning, organizational and analytical skills;
- Resilient, focused and results oriented;
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Motivated, dynamic and dedicated team player;
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
How to Apply
Candidates interested in these positions should apply, on or before 21st March, 2018. Applicants should complete the Personal History Form and include detailed curriculum vitae.
Te job reference number provided must be clearly printed on the envelope which should be addressed to:
Deputy Commissioner – Human Resources Kenya Revenue Authority Times Tower Building, Haile Selassie Avenue P O Box 48240-00100 NAIROBI
For more details on the above vacancy and application procedure, please visit the KRA Website www.kra.go.ke/careers
N.B. Please note that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications may also be hand delivered between 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. and deposited in the designated box situated on the Ground Floor of Times Tower Building, Haile Selassie, Avenue, Nairobi.
Share this post with your Friends: