Kenya Revenue Authority Job Vacancy 2018 for Research & Tax Modeling, Application Details
At this level, the incumbent will be charged with the responsibility of research and tax modeling and dissemination of research findings.
Table of Contents
Key responsibilities for the Research & Tax Modeling Job:
- Supervise the preparation and implementation of the research agenda in consultation with stakeholders
- Supervise the preparation of quarterly revenue review reports
- Participate in the activities of the macro working group, the East African Revenue Authorities Technical Committee (EARATC) and other stakeholders
- Supervise the undertaking of revenue forecasts
- Supervise preparation of revenue risk reports
- Supervise the analysis of the impact of tax policy and revenue administration measures on revenue targets
- Supervise the review/update of the KRA tax forecasting model
- Any other duties assigned by the Manager.
Academic and Professional qualifications
- Master’s degree in Economics or Statistics from a recognized university.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics or Business related field from a recognized university.
- Management course.
- Computer literacy in relevant computer packages such as Microsoft Office, Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS), STATA, or other statistical analysis packages Relevant work experience required
- Three (3) years’ experience at the level of Supervisor. Skills required
- Knowledge in research and tax modelling.
- Demonstrate leadership and managerial competences.
- Understand KRA’s core business.
- Be customer focused.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must demonstrate high integrity standards.
- Must be conversant with the departmental mandate and business information system.
- Fair understanding of various Revenue Acts.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates interested in any of the positions indicated should complete the Personal History Form (PHF) to be found on the KRA Website. This should be submitted together with a detailed and updated CV in a sealed envelope.
The job reference number should appear on the PHF and the envelope. Envelopes should be addressed to:
Deputy Commissioner – Human Resources Kenya Revenue Authority Times Tower Building, Haile Selassie Avenue P O Box 48240-00100, NAIROBI.
All applications should be deposited in the designated box at Times Tower Building, Ground Floor. Applications must be received strictly on or before 5.00 p.m., Wednesday, 3rd May, 2018.
N.B. Please note that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: