Kenya Revenue Authority Job Vacancy 2018 for Head of Tax Crime Prosecution, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Kenya Revenue Authority Job Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Kenya Revenue Authority Job Vacancy 2018
Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) is the principal revenue collector for the Government of Kenya. with a vision “To facilitate Kenya’s Transformation through innovative, Professional and Customer-Focused Tax Administration.”
In our quest to strengthen tax enforcement operations, we seek to recruit a result oriented, self-driven individual with high integrity to fill the position of Head of Tax Crime Prosecution.
The position is at Deputy Commissioner level with the following key mandates:
- Provide strategic leadership for the prosecutorial function
- Establish effective organisational and administrative processes to support the prosecution
- Establish effective liaison with other national and international criminal prosecution agencies
- Develop effective prosecution policies anchored on best practice national and international norms.
- Spearhead the formulation of legislation to support effective prosecution
- Nurture competent human resource to support effective prosecution
Head of Tax Crime Prosecution Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Law from an accredited university
- Evidence of professional certification either in Law or Criminal Prosecution
- Higher degree and professional tax training will be considered as added advantages
- Minimum seven (7) years relevant working experience in handling prosecutorial functions, three (3) of which must be at senior level
- High degree of ethical conduct
- Leadership and business acumen
- Organizational, business and environmental awareness
- Conceptual and analytical skills
- Interpersonal and people management skills
- Verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Candidates interested in this position should apply on or before 5:00 p.m., Thursday 3 May 2018.
Applicants should complete the KRA Personal History Form and include detailed curriculum vitae.
The job reference number provided must be clearly printed on the form and the envelope which should be addressed to:
Deputy Commissioner – Human Resources Kenya Revenue Authority Times Tower Building, Haile Selassie Avenue P.O Box 48240-00100 Nairobi
For more details on the above vacancy and application procedure, please visit the KRA Website www.kra.go.ke/careers.
N.B. Please note that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications may also be hand delivered between 8.00 am. to 5.00 p.m. and deposited in the designated box situated on the Ground Floor of Times Tower Building, Haile Selassie, Avenue, Nairobi.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to gender mainstreaming and Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
KRA does not charge any application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with the recruitment or the application process.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: