Kenya Revenue Authority Job Vacancy 2018 for Executive Recruitment, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Kenya Revenue Authority Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Kenya Revenue Authority Job Vacancy 2018
Kenya Revenue Authority is the principal revenue collector for the Government of Kenya, with the primary goal of delivering Kenya to financial self-sufficiency through effective tax revenue mobilization.
Key Roles for the Executive Recruitment Job
- In pursuit of our goal, we seek to recruit a Commissioner responsible for Customs & Boarder Control whose key mandates among others, are to:
- Implement strategies to effectively control cross boarder movement of goods and to interdict trafficking in illicit and harmful products.
- Implement strategies to promote efficient cross border movement of goods in line with Kenya’s stated international trade goals.
- Implement strategies to effectively collect revenue due from cross border trading activities and to counter possible tax evasion
- Manage departmental resources and budgets.
- Manage and motivate staff to deliver high impact performance
Executive Recruitment Job Qualifications
- University Degree in Security Management, Business, Economics, Fiscal Management, Law or Related field.
- Fifteen (15) years experience in Customs or Security Management operations, at least ten (10) of which must be in middle and senior management levels.
- Strong appreciation of Customs practice and operations.
- Knowledge of National Security management strategies and requirements.
- Masters Degree in the relevant fields shall confer added advantage.
- Candidates should demonstrate strong leadership, team building and communications skills.
- This is a key position open to persons with the relevant exposure and experience. It should interest those with a passion for success and who aspire to make discernible change that positively impacts Kenya and its people.
How to Apply
Candidates interested in the position should apply in the prescribed format on or before Wednesday, 3rd October 2018.
Only applications made through KRA’s electronic portal qualify for admission. To apply, log onto https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and follow the instructions provided, detailing the application process. In case of difficulty accessing or completing the application, applicants may send email queries to iSupporthr@kra.go.ke.
Candidates are advised against any form of canvassing as this will lead to automatic disqualification.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: