Kenya Red Cross TV Job Vacancies 2018 for Distribution and Media Sales Officer
Job Ref: HR/CROSS/16/2018
Cross TV, an engaging, positive and progressive national general entertainment channel for young adults with the vision to expand internationally is recruiting.
The Vision of Cross TV is to be the most influential platform for educating and empowering the youth to solve humanitarian issues in Kenya, in Africa and the whole world.
Established in 2017 we plan to operate a valuable portfolio of news, info and edutainment networks, significant television production operations.
Cross TV is fully owned by the Kenya Red Cross Society (KRCS)
Cross TV is seeking for a passionate and enthusiastic individual to fill the following position:
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing, the Distribution & Media Sales Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Negotiating and managing distribution agreements with all DTT, DTH and cable operators.
- Developing alternative revenue streams in cooperation with the operators.
- Building and managing the online sales portfolio of all digital platforms of the channel.
- Generating and managing digital revenues.
- Planning, booking and managing digital advertising campaigns and budgets.
- Analyzing digital trends, consumption, campaign effectiveness.
- Building and maintaining strong relationship with media agencies and advertisers.
- brands of advertisers and offer integrated solutions, in cooperation with the ad sales manager of the channel.
- Exploiting any alternative revenue streams (e.g. programmatic, licensing, merchandising etc.).
- Involvement in the development of the digital ad industry.
The ideal candidate must possess a business degree with focus in Sales, Marketing, Commerce or Trade and a Minimum 3 years’ experience of digital sales or online media buying experience.
- Demonstrate the Understanding and passion for the digital world, including digital advertising and social media and be extensively tech savvy.
- Ability to excel in a competitive environment and adaptability to a rapidly evolving media landscape.
- Effective relationship building and client service skills.
- Excellent analytical, written, oral, communication and presentation skills.
- Self-starter, possess high energy, creative and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of the Kenyan media market, competition, current digital media consumption trends.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit the following:
A one-page cover letter, explaining how your skills and experience apply to this role.
A CV of no more than 3 pages, including the names of three professional references
Please do not send copies of testimonials, certificates or any other back-up documentation.
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their applications clearly marked with the reference number to [email protected] addressed as below on or before 16th February 2018.
The Secretary General Kenya Red Cross Society P.O. Box 40712-00100, Nairobi
Note: applications which do not meet the above requirements will not be considered.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Job disclaimer and notification: Kenya Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge / accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers during the selection process or while inviting candidates for an interview.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: