Kenya Red Cross TV Job Recruitment 2018 for Eng Ingest Operator
Job Ref: HR/CROSS/19/2018
Cross TV, an engaging, positive and progressive national general entertainment channel for young adults with the vision to expand internationally is recruiting.
The Vision of Cross TV is to be the most influential platform for educating and empowering the youth to solve humanitarian issues in Kenya, in Africa and the whole world.
Established in 2017 we plan to operate a valuable portfolio of news, info and edutainment networks, significant television production operations.
Cross TV is fully owned by the Kenya Red Cross Society (KRCS)
Cross TV is seeking for a passionate and enthusiastic individual to fill the following position:
Reporting to the Head of Production and Technology, and directed by the Studio Techical Supervisor the ENG Ingest Operator will be responsible for the following:
TV studio technology operation in the following areas
- ENG footage ingest into storage and production system
- Archive / Restore material
- Rough Cut Non-linear Editing
- Live news gathering satellite feed recording
- Supporting editorial staff reporters and live news director
- O Levels academic qualification with
- minimum 2 years of ENG camera operator and editing experience.
- Familiarity with ENG camera equipment, news gathering and editing techniques including outside broadcasts.
- A good understanding of computer and storage equipment’s, video and audio file and compression formats.
- Thrive in a high-pressure environment, attentive to detail with the ability to multi task.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit the following:
A one-page cover letter, explaining how your skills and experience apply to this role.
A CV of no more than 3 pages, including the names of three professional references
Please do not send copies of testimonials, certificates or any other back-up documentation.
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their applications clearly marked with the reference number to email@example.com addressed as below on or before 16th February 2018.
The Secretary General Kenya Red Cross Society P.O. Box 40712-00100, Nairobi
Note: applications which do not meet the above requirements will not be considered.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Job disclaimer and notification: Kenya Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge / accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers during the selection process or while inviting candidates for an interview.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: