Kenya Red Cross Job Vacancies 2018 for TV Research & Scheduling Manager
HR/CROSS/09/2018 – TV Research & Scheduling Manager
Cross TV, an engaging, positive and progressive national general entertainment channel for young adults with the vision to expand internationally is recruiting. The Vision of Cross TV is to be the most influential platform for educating and empowering the youth to solve humanitarian issues in Kenya, in Africa and the whole world.
Established in 2017 we plan to operate a valuable portfolio of news, info and edutainment networks, significant television production operations. Cross TV is fully owned by the Kenya Red Cross Society (KRCS) Cross TV is seeking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals to fill the following positions:
Reporting to the head of content, the TV research and scheduling manager will be responsible for the following:
- Analyze TV viewership, audience flow, target behavior of the channel; and competitors.
- Forecast future trends and viewership.
- Research local and international TV format trends.
- Participate in the development of long-term program planning, including program selection, planning, timing, seasoning.
- Manage short-term macro and micro scheduling of programs, breaks, promos.
- Monitor actual TV ratings, audience migration.
- Support programming, marketing and sales department.
- Relationship with research companies.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 5 years of TV research experience at TV channel, media agency or Research Company.
- Preferably 3 years of scheduling experience at TV channel.
- Graduate in degree in psychology, economy or statistics.
- Be able to turn market audience research data into meaningful insights.
- Capability to execute qualitative and quantitative in-house and digital prompt researches.
- A good working knowledge of the worldwide TV industry, TV formats and the broader media industry.
- Strong communication, presentation skills, analytical skills and reporting skills.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit the following:
A one page cover letter, explaining how your skills and experience apply to this role.
A CV of no more than 3 pages, including the names of three professional references
Please do not send copies of testimonials, certificates or any other back-up documentation.
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their applications clearly marked with the reference number to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed as below on or before 6th February 2018.
The Secretary General Kenya Red Cross Society P.O. Box 40712-00100, Nairobi
Note: applications which do not meet the above requirements will not be considered. Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Job disclaimer and notification:
Kenya Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge / accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers during the selection process or while inviting candidates for an interview.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: