Kenya Red Cross Job Vacancies 2018 for Marketing Communications Manager
HR/CROSS/10/2018 – Marketing Communications Manager
Cross TV, an engaging, positive and progressive national general entertainment channel for young adults with the vision to expand internationally is recruiting. The Vision of Cross TV is to be the most influential platform for educating and empowering the youth to solve humanitarian issues in Kenya, in Africa and the whole world.
Established in 2017 we plan to operate a valuable portfolio of news, info and edutainment networks, significant television production operations. Cross TV is fully owned by the Kenya Red Cross Society (KRCS) Cross TV is seeking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals to fill the following positions:
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing the Marketing Communications Manager will be responsible for:
- Analyze and understand the viewing habits of target audience, and the communication activity of competitors
- Communication planning and implementation of the television channel and all programs
- Manage advertising and media campaigns; organize events and other BTL activities with the involvement of the appropriate agency
- Maintain good relationship with other media owners, manage potential barter agreements
- Manage Public Relationship and Personal Branding of celebrities
- Develop and maintain strong digital and social media presence
- To be involved in the development of on-air promo communication strategy
- Support sales with B2B communication activities
- Minimum 5 years of marketing communications experience on advertiser, media owner or advertising/media agency side.
- Business Degree with focus on marketing or communication Strong analytical ability
- Understanding of consumer behavior and needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Relationship building and client service capability
- Have the ability to think big and deliver innovative strategic solutions
- Strong digital and social media background
How to Apply
Applicants should submit the following:
A one-page cover letter, explaining how your skills and experience apply to this role.
A CV of no more than 3 pages, including the names of three professional references
Please do not send copies of testimonials, certificates or any other backup documentation.
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their applications clearly marked with the reference number to [email protected] addressed as below on or before 6th February 2018.
The Secretary-General Kenya Red Cross Society P.O. Box 40712-00100, Nairobi
Note: applications which do not meet the above requirements will not be considered. Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Job disclaimer and notification:
Kenya Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge / accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers during the selection process or while inviting candidates for an interview.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: