Kenya Red Cross Job Vacancies 2018 for Eng Camera Operators (6 Posts)
HR/CROSS/13/2018 – Eng Camera Operators – 6 POSITIONS
Cross TV, an engaging, positive and progressive national general entertainment channel for young adults with the vision to expand internationally is recruiting. The Vision of Cross TV is to be the most influential platform for educating and empowering the youth to solve humanitarian issues in Kenya, in Africa and the whole world.
Established in 2017 we plan to operate a valuable portfolio of news, info and edutainment networks, significant television production operations. Cross TV is fully owned by the Kenya Red Cross Society (KRCS) Cross TV is seeking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals to fill the following positions:
Reporting to the Head of Production & Technology the ENG CAMERA OPERATOR will be responsible for the following:
- Shooting high quality vision for news and updates, as well as editing material for news presentation.
- Live news gathering including: media conferences, interviews.
- Working with reporters on the road.
- Minimum 2 years of ENG camera operator and editing experience.
- O levels Certification
- Familiarity with ENG camera equipment, news gathering and editing techniques.
- Experience in either news gathering or outside broadcasts.
- A good understanding of audio and lighting.
- Attention to detail.
- Be able to multi-task.
- Thrive in a high-pressure environment.
- Comfortable with working a 7-day rotating roster.
- Be able to travel at short notice.
- Have a driver’s license.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit the following:
A one-page cover letter, explaining how your skills and experience apply to this role.
A CV of no more than 3 pages, including the names of three professional references
Please do not send copies of testimonials, certificates or any other backup documentation.
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their applications clearly marked with the reference number to email@example.com addressed as below on or before 6th February 2018.
The Secretary-General Kenya Red Cross Society P.O. Box 40712-00100, Nairobi
Note: applications which do not meet the above requirements will not be considered. Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Job disclaimer and notification:
Kenya Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge / accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers during the selection process or while inviting candidates for an interview.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: