Kenya Red Cross Job Vacancies 2018 Broadcast IT Specialist (2 Posts)
Job Ref: HR/CROSS/20/2018
Cross TV, an engaging, positive and progressive national general entertainment channel for young adults with the vision to expand internationally is recruiting.
The Vision of Cross TV is to be the most influential platform for educating and empowering the youth to solve humanitarian issues in Kenya, in Africa and the whole world.
Established in 2017 we plan to operate a valuable portfolio of news, info and edutainment networks, significant television production operations.
Cross TV is fully owned by the Kenya Red Cross Society (KRCS)
Cross TV is seeking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals to fill the following positions:
- TV studio and connected backoffice IT technology operation and business continuity
- Operation emergency providing workarounds
- Liaising with studio technical supervisor
- Supporting editorial and creative staff providing quick IT technical solutions
- Providing IT helpdesk services
- Development and maintenance of technology
- ADegree in Computer science or any other technical related field wit;
- At least 3 years of TV studio IT system operation,
- Experience in video and audio technology
- Familiarity with video/audio and broadcast IT system design concept and equipment
- Familiarity in Non-linear Editing, storage and archive systems
- A good understanding of video and audio file and compression formats
- Extensive knowledge in IP network design and administration
- Windows/Linux server-client system administration skills and experience
- Thrive in a high-pressure environment, attentive to detail with the ability to multi task.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit the following:
A one-page cover letter, explaining how your skills and experience apply to this role.
A CV of no more than 3 pages, including the names of three professional references
Please do not send copies of testimonials, certificates or any other back-up documentation.
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their applications clearly marked with the reference number to email@example.com addressed as below on or before 16th February 2018.
The Secretary-General Kenya Red Cross Society P.O. Box 40712-00100, Nairobi
Note: applications which do not meet the above requirements will not be considered.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Job disclaimer and notification: Kenya Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge / accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers during the selection process or while inviting candidates for an interview.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: