Kenya Red Cross Job Recruitment 2018 For TV Graphic & Broadcast Designer (2 Posts), Application Details
HR/CROSS/08/2018 – TV Graphic & Broadcast Designer – 2 POSITIONS
Cross TV, an engaging, positive and progressive national general entertainment channel for young adults with the vision to expand internationally is recruiting. The Vision of Cross TV is to be the most influential platform for educating and empowering the youth to solve humanitarian issues in Kenya, in Africa and the whole world.
Established in 2017 we plan to operate a valuable portfolio of news, info and edutainment networks, significant television production operations. Cross TV is fully owned by the Kenya Red Cross Society (KRCS) Cross TV is seeking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals to fill the following positions:
Reporting to the Head of Content, the TV Graphic & Broadcast Designer will be responsible for the following:
- Development and implementation of the new brand identity
- Developing and designing all channel indents based on brand identity
- Developing and to executing all program and promo designs
- Developing graphic design set for morning show and news program; and ensure to visually convey all messages in the most innovative way
- Extension of channel and program graphic designs to all relevant digital platforms (website, social media)
- Researching and analyzing best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics and effects
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques
Required Experience & Qualifications
- 3 years of graphic design experience gained at a creative agency or media owner, preferable dealing with motion graphics
- Graduate and certification in design, motion or animation
- Demonstration of creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
- Exceptional design, animation and typographical skills
- Excellent visualization and concept development skills
- Experience in branding and extensive knowledge of digital design
- Communication experience to understand consumer motivation
- Strong computer skills
- Strong dedication, flexibility, reliability, good organizational skills and a high degree of responsibility.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit the following:
A one page cover letter, explaining how your skills and experience apply to this role.
A CV of no more than 3 pages, including the names of three professional references
Please do not send copies of testimonials, certificates or any other back-up documentation.
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their applications clearly marked with the reference number to email@example.com addressed as below on or before 6th February 2018.
The Secretary General Kenya Red Cross Society P.O. Box 40712-00100, Nairobi
Note: applications which do not meet the above requirements will not be considered. Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Job disclaimer and notification:
Kenya Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge / accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers during the selection process or while inviting candidates for an interview.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: