Kenya Recruit Job Vacancy For Audit Assistant, Application Details
A fast growing accountancy firm based in Nairobi is currently recruiting a qualified, experienced and self-driven audit assistant.
The audit assistant will anticipate and identify technical audit issues and provide appropriate solutions.
The firm has expertise in serving SMEs, Pension schemes, SACCOs and NGOs.
The audit assistant will work closely with the Managing Partner and other staff in the audit department to deliver quality, value and excellence in line with the firm’s mission and vision.
Audit Assistant Job Requirements
- Thorough knowledge of IFRSs, ISAs and CAATs plus an awareness of constantly emerging issues.
- A high level of ICT proficiency, especially in the Ms. Office Suite.
- A high level of proficiency in at least one accounting package.
- Preparation of audit procedures and assignment plans together with the audit team.
- Conducting regular client audits, as per the firm’s strict deadlines.
- Preparing draft audit reports for review and approval.
- Ensuring all deadlines are met and transactions are applied accurately and consistently across the accounting system(s) for both the firm and its clients.
- Prompt response to clients’ inquiries on their audit issues, including visits to them.
- Regular presentations to clients on pertinent audit matters.
- Cross-selling of the firm’s products and services.
- Organizing and managing all audit reports and documents relating to clients through a comprehensive filing system.
- Strict confidentiality on client audit matters.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills. The candidate must be able to work in a systematic and organized manner.
- Working with a high level of accuracy and a keen attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn and accept guidance from others for personal improvement.
- A high ethical and professional standing.
- Excellent relationship building skills and an ability to sell the firm’s products and services.
- Proactiveness and a strong focus on the delivery of set targets.
- Ability to be creative and bring new ideas to the role and function.
- A positive attitude and passion to excel.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to coach junior staff members.
Requirements for the Audit Assistant Job
- Minimum CPA-K Qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience in audit, preferably in an audit firm
How to Apply
If you feel that this challenging, yet rewarding opportunity is a perfect opportunity for you, send us a covering letter explaining why you are the right candidate for the position plus a CV, indicating names of 3 referees plus your current and expected salary to [email protected] latest by close of business on Friday, 19th January 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: